Feed Cost Comparer
As a rule of thumb a 10 bale equivalent round is approximately 200 kg’s of Dry Matter (DM). Multiply cost per bale by 5 to get dollars per tonne. If dealing with 8 bale equivalents then multiple cost per bale by 6.
Costing per kg DM eaten and per MJ ME eaten
Example: Silage Pasture, good costs $80/tonnne; 33% Dry Matter; 11 MJ ME/Kg DM Utilisation of 85% (10% wastage storage + 5% wastage feeding out).
This app will function offline if saved to your devices home screen. Please select your device type from the list below and follow the instructions to add the app to your device.
USING SAFARI AS THE BROWSER
1. If your Safari browser is in “Private” mode, then switch this feature off and browse to the site.
2. Tap the share button: the icon in the middle at the bottom of the screen.
3. Then, tap on the icon that says “Add to Home Screen”.
4. You can choose the name and then tap “Add” which is in the top right of your screen.
USING GOOGLE CHROME AS THE BROWSER
1. If your Chrome browser is in “Incognito” mode, then switch this feature off and browse to the site.
2. Tap the 3 dots in the top right hand corner.
3. Tap “Open in Chrome”
4. Then tap the “Add to Home screen”
USING EDGE AS THE BROWSER
1. If your Edge browser is in “InPrivate” mode, then switch this feature off and browse to the site.
1. Tap on the 3 dots in the right hand corner and then tap ‘open in internet explorer’.
2. Tap copy link or share link then tap on the “E” on your mobile home page.
3. Click on 3 dots again and select pin to start.