DINZ, NZDFA and Industry partners have collaborated to produce an array of publications, manuals and tools for NZ deer farmers. Most publications are available online to view and download and some are available at request.
• Velvet Regulations - what to expect from new velvet handling requirements
• Clayton Station - Regional Workshop looks at summer feeding options, pastures, health
• John Spiers Farewelled - friends, colleagues pay tribute to a “calm, confident” industry leader
• Tentative start for Velvet Market
• Earthquake - huge task ahead for Marlborough and north Canterbury deer farmers
• P2P Regional Workshops - superb spring at Quartz Hill and Landcorp farms in BOP and Otago
• Branch Chairs’ Meeting - environment and science focus as NZDFA chairs gather in capital